With BINGO!, you can throw a bingo party whenever you want to! You don't have to carry big bingo machine anymore.
It's so easy, all you have to do is the same thing you do with real bingo machine, just grab the handle and roll it. All the ball numbers will be recorded automatically on the master board. Even when the app is accidentally closed, you can still continue from the latest game record.
* The bingo cards for the players will be needed separately.
How to use:
1. Choose bingo type from 25, 75, 90. (75 is standard bingo. 90 is for Housie.)
2. Touch the screen to roll bingo machine, then a number ball will come out.
3. If anyone's got BINGO, check with the master board.
This app is designed to serve as a bingo machine. To run a game, bingo cards are also necessary for the members.
Free! BINGO CARDS Print Page
Fill in the form below for the FREE bingo cards print page!
It's so easy, just press the button. Try it NOW.
Free! HOUSIE CARDS Print Page
If you are playing Bingo 90, sheets for Housie are available too!
How to play
1. Select the Bingo Type
Select the number of balls from "25", "75", "90".
* For Bingo cards (5x5): Select "75" or "25". (Choose "75" for standard Bingo. "25" is good for hand-made cards or instant game.)
* For Housie card (3x9): Select "90".
2. Roll the bingo machine
Touch the screen to roll the bingo machine until a ball comes out. Read the number to let players fill their bingo cards.
(It's also fun to pass the bingo machine to next person for each turn. With this, you can let everyone roll it!)
3. Check with the Master Board
If anyone has reached BINGO, touch below screen to show the Master Board. Check each numbers to confirm the winner.
Settings icon is located in upper left corner.
ANIMATION: ON/OFF for the animated visual effects of bingo machine. (OFF to run your game faster)
SOUND: ON/OFF for the sound of bingo machine.
SLEEP: ON to let the app sleep as it's idle (good way to conserve your battery). When it's OFF, app will not sleep.
Before your inquiry
When you notice any malfunction with the app, sometimes it is due to hardware itself. You can try easy steps recommended by Apple to see if it can solve the problem.
If you have any comments or requests, please write to us from Contact Us page. We'd be happy to receive your ideas.